Compare Instant Moving Quotes from Licensed A+ Rating Virginia to California Movers VA to CA.
Licensed Top Rated Movers Virginia to California Moving Companies
Get FREE, NO Obligation Moving Quotes. COMPARE & SAVE!
With Over 20 Years of Experience In Moving and Relocation Service and over 897,567 (and counting) Satisfied Customer and Most Professional Movers that provide Moving Service from Virginia to California.
We are sure you will save Time & Money!
Moving from Virginia to California mostly will be charged based on weight or Cubic feet (depending on the size of shipment). There may be additional charges such as Packing Services, crating, Stair charges, high-value items, etc.
This you will discuss with the Moving Representatives. When TOP MOVERS COMPETE, YOU WIN!
With a Network of Over 500 Moving companies, we hope we can assist with reducing the stress Moving can cause.
We want to provide our customers with a few Moving Quotes that are Free and Easy to get from PreScreened Licensed Long Distance Movers.
Just fill-up the Short Form in less than 60 seconds. You will get Moving Quote Prices Instantly.
Browse our site for Moving Tips and Advise about moving from Virginia to California Moving Companies.
Things to Check Out Before Choosing a Moving Company from Virginia to California
- Research and compare: Start by doing some research to find moving companies that serve from Virginia to California. Look for reviews and ratings online and compare prices from multiple companies to find the best deal.
- Reputation: Research the reputation of the moving companies you are considering. Look for reviews online and ask for references from past customers who moved to California.
- Check for licenses and certifications: Look for companies that are licensed and certified by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) or a similar organization. This ensures that the company follows safety regulations and has the necessary insurance coverage.
- Consider the services offered: Different moving companies from Virginia to California offer different levels of service. Some companies will do everything for you, while others will only provide transportation. Decide what level of service you need and choose a company that can meet those needs.
- Ask about storage options: If you need storage before or after your move, ask the company if they offer this service and what the costs are.
- Get a written estimate: Be sure to get a written estimate from the moving company to understand exactly what services are included in the price. This will help you avoid any unexpected costs.
- Ask about additional fees: Find out if the company from Virginia to California charges any additional fees for things like stairs, long carries, or packing materials.
By considering these factors, you can choose a reliable and trustworthy moving company to help with your relocation from Virginia within the United States.
Essential Tips for Moving from Virginia to California in the United States
- Plan ahead: Start planning your move well in advance to ensure that you have enough time to get everything done before moving to California.
- Research your new location in California: Learn about your new location to get a sense of what it's like to live in California. This will help you make informed decisions about things like housing, schools, and transportation.
- Gather moving estimates: Get estimates from multiple moving companies that operates from Virginia to California to find the best deal. Be sure to get a written estimate and read the fine print to understand what is and is not included in the price.
- Pack carefully: Use sturdy boxes and wrap fragile items carefully to ensure that they arrive at your new home in good condition. Consider labeling boxes with the room they are destined for to make unpacking easier.
- Transfer utilities and update your address from Virginia to California: Make sure to transfer your utilities and update your address with the post office, your bank, and any other relevant parties.
- Make travel arrangements: If you are driving to your new location, make sure to plan your route and book any necessary accommodations in advance. If you are flying, book your tickets and arrange for transportation to and from the airport.
- Make sure your documents are in order: Make sure you have all the necessary documents, such as driver's licenses and registration for your car, before you move from Virginia.
By following these tips, you can make your plan to move from Virginia to California as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Main Cities in California
|Los Angeles||Los Angeles County||1,213,830,743|
|San Diego||San Diego County||843,273,516|
|San Jose||Santa Clara County||458,695,423|
|San Francisco||San Francisco County||121,375,681|
|Long Beach||Los Angeles County||131,301,027|
Cheap Moving Companies from Virginia to California
Not all movers operate from Virginia to California in the US. From the list of moving companies in our database, we have sorted out the moving companies that provide moving services from Virginia to California.
To get moving quotes from the top rated moving companies from Virginia to California just fill out the form on top of this page. We will reach out to you within 60 seconds.
|Moving of America||
1000 Main Ave.
Clifton, NJ 07011
|Direct Relocation Services LLC||
4598 N Hiatus Rd, Sunrise
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
|Whitaker and Sons||
50 Locust Ave
Danbury, CT 06810
|Finest Movers Inc||
16850-112 Collins Ave. Suite 181
Sunny Isles, FL 33160
|Accurate Express Movers||
641 South Pickett
Alexandria, VA 22304
|Gateway Moving and Storage||
12747 Olive Blvd., Ste. 300
Saint Louis, MO 63141
|Alliance Movers Inc.||
1658 Milwaukee Ave., #100-4754
Chicago, IL 60647
|Trinity Relocation Group||
2300 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
See Recommended Movers Cost Calculator
Virginia to California Movers Cost Calculator