Technology behind Moving Company Quotes
How MovingRelocation.com works with moving companies.
MovingRelocation.com is recognized as having the industry’s best scoring system for moving companies based on zip code.
Here are a few key points about the algorithm behind our moving company ratings:
- Moving companies must be licensed and insured to be included in our rankings.
- We review the DOT SAFER report for each company.(http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/companysnapshot.aspx)
- Policies on worker compensation and disability are checked.
- The BBB rating for each company is evaluated.
- We interview moving company executives regarding their corporate mission and response to common issues arising in moves.
- In most cases, one of our representatives visits their place of business to make a personal assessment.
- We actively monitor consumer websites such as Yelp and CitySearch to keep abreast of REAL feedback from users, Read this to see how authentic Reviews can be FAKE YELP REVIEWS
- MovingRelocation.com constantly works to ensure that our referrals don’t lead to over-booking of moving services in your locale.
Our system continually calculates these factors and provides each company with a MovingRelocation.com score. Companies receive business referrals from us based on score and company size. We believe our technology is changing the way consumers evaluate moving companies. And movers likewise want to improve their referrals. This is only achieved at MovingRelocation.com through quality customer service.
We encourage your feedback regarding the moving company service you received, so that we are better able to reward professionals serving our clientele. We believe that, if you are a moving company, you should do everything you possibly can to please customers and build reputation within the industry.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.